facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 23 June 2015

New series - I want your help!

I can't actually remember a time when I didn't feel self conscious about my appearance. I'm a shy girl that often likes to hide in the background, I know that's because I'm continuously worried about what I think people see when they look at me. I know I should love myself or at least learn to, but in this modern day everything and everyone especially in the celebrity world is 'perfect'. Now, I'm not naive I know that its at a certain degree of 'fake' and its all perceived wrong but when I have bad days it's as if im brainwashed and yet I still don't feel good enough. My insecurities have ruined relationships for me in the past; don't get me wrong past boyfriends never understood the battles I'd face, but I genuinely didn't think that because of my 'looks' I was good enough.

This series is about the bloggers that struggle with thoughts like me but also those that have risen.The title is a question, why? Does perfect exist? Is it actually worth aiming towards? Us beauty bloggers are real women/men and for those that are not rolling in money, aren't beauty products reviewed better by us, we are real and therefore our views will also be. Its easy for picture perfect person to sell a product - but our imperfections allow for a product review to be true and honest!

This series covers a whole range of things. I'm going to be reviewing products from a real girls point of view but also considering and researching about cosmetic procedures and reflecting. I wonder, if I had the money would I actually consider any procedures? 

You may ask what do I need your involvement for? Have you ever felt these insecurities? Have you had or considered procedures? I want your stories on here! Have you tried products that actually have made you feel more confident?

I really look forward to working with you!
What you need to do:

  • Write a blog post
  • Introduce you and your blog with a short paragraph
  • Email me your post along with your blog link and photo (kerrytalkboutique@gmail.com)
I'll learn to love myself one way or another but first, lets go on this quest for 'perfect' and see if it actually exists!

Kerry x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme